Thursday, March 22, 2007

Self Introduction

Hello, my name is Liu Qiong. I was from Crescent Girls' school and my previous CCA was choir. I have a strong passion for singing and making music has always been my interest . Hence, once again i have decided to join AJ choir as my CCA for the next two years. My subject combination is Biology, chemistry, maths at H2 and economic at H1. The reasons for me to choose this combination is because i have an interest in human biology and wants to explore more about processes and functions related to our human body.However i was a little diappointed when i come to realise that the syllabus has changed. It concentrates more on molecular biology now. As time goes by, i hope that i will grew to like molecular biology. In college, English is renamed as General paper.Personally, i feel that GP is another subject which is quite difficult to master. One has to read widely and regularly to keep track of happenings around the world. For the next two years, i hope to improve my English as much as i can .

This is the first time that i have ever created a blog for myself. I guess i need time to adjust to the trend of writing blog entries. Hope it's a good start!





LQ:)

No comments: